Friends and Family,
I am excited to announce that in March I will be going to Tijuana! I'm incredibly honored to partake on this adventure. This will be my second time across the border and I am eager to say the least.
To give you more of an idea of what this trip will look like, we'll be there March 25th-April 1st. I will be going with a team of 160 other BSSM students and leaders. We will be based out of a camp that Bethel has been going to every year for 10 years. There is Revival breaking out among the local pastors who have set up a network of churches including the Ensenada area. Teams of BSSM students will minister as worship leaders, children’s ministers and have opportunity to preach, teach and give words of knowledge in local church meetings. Open Heavens are over the area and there is an expectancy for the supernatural in the community. We will also minister on the streets through prophetic art, encouragement, drama and many other forms of outreach. We will visit the legendary Revolution Street for a large evening crusade using various local churches to assist us in reaching out to the lost. We will experience being used by God to love the poor, love on tons of His children, heal the sick, the blind, the lame, and encourage pastors and leaders as we partner with them to see Revival change a nation.
Brothers, sisters, family, comrades, loved friends and amazing people!!! I'm asking for a support team! I can't do this alone. I am asking that you would partner in any way you see fit. But especially asking for prayer and financial support if so feeling lead, willing or wanting. I need to raise $500 total. I am heavily grateful for support of any kind. In whatever form that is, you are making an investment in something greater and vaster than any of us can imagine, and you have the power to deposit into and greatly effect the bringing forth of the Kingdom! We've got nothing to lose but everything to gain in helping sow into the spreading of love into the beautiful people of Tijuana. Let's watch Him multiply love, obedience, joy and faithfulness!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this and simply hearing my heart. Thank you for all your thoughts, kind words, encouragement and love from afar. I truly truly am thankful every day for all of you I have the honor of knowing loving and being loved by.
*If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or email: woohoosoohoo@yahoo.com
*If you would like to help financially please:
1) Go to https://missiontrips.ibethel.org/search
2) Search "Allison SooHoo"
3) Click "Give" on the left side next to my name.
There's also a tab at the head of my blog.
Sincerely,
Allie Soo Hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment