Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful.

Thankful for where I'm at. Thankful for where I'm going. So thankful for the people that have all been specifically placed in my life and inspired and loved me beyond measure. Thankful for all I'm learning and going through. Thankful for the hard stuff. Thankful for the laughs. Thankful for where I've been. Thankful for me. Thankful for being thankful. And all of this I can give thanks for, just because God loves me and today and chose to die for me. So I could have life and life to the full whether or not I so chose it through trusting in His goodness, commitment and unfailing love, and in return receive an inheritance and identity. I'm never empty and I'm unconditionally loved at points of brokenness. I need a bigger word to fit that than thankful. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment