Friday, October 11, 2013

10/11/13 8:30pm

Hello dearly beloveds,

    Tonight I applied for missions trips this coming March of 2014. I feel lead towards Guadalajara. I also applied for trips to Ireland, Rwanda, Italy and Middle East. Will let you all know as soon as I do. So eager to go already and love with everything whomever I'm sent to. I know there's a powerful experience that lies ahead with a powerful team carefully orchestrated.
    An extremely baby-sized attempt at describing what being here is that everything in Bethel's community is done in honor and power to bring God's Kingdom down to Earth. Through signs and wonders, embracing whom God has made each of us, we go with the authority and grace we've been commissioned and abled to do all that He's called us to. There is a grace released beyond our qualifications to obey his voice, and act in obedience and faith.
     Feel free to learn more about what Bethel is about at http://www.ibethel.org/our-mission
Click here to read about their school I'm currently attending:  http://www.ibethel.org/bethel-school-of-supernatural-ministry

Let's see what else is new.
    A few weeks ago we signed up for different City Service outreaches. Most of them local, volunteering with businesses, children, juvenile halls, care facilities, and many more, and serving through love and honoring whatever form each calls us to. I however was chosen to be on a team that does a San Francisco outreach. Of all things! I just can't escape the Bay ;) Not that I am complaining. Love my home. Honored and eager to serve my backyard alongside fellow power-houses.

    Other than that every day is crazy busy and mind-blowing and brain-exhausting in the best ways possible. Every day I get to school, (this is no exaggeration) and I sit down amongst 1300 of some of the most amazing powerful passionate powerful people to walk the earth at this current time, with faith I've never seen before, and I feel incredibly blessed and overwhelmed by the fact that I've been chosen to be here alongside people who are in fact going to change, cities, governments, industries, and countries and lives radically. The norm here is what gets me. Raising the dead is normal. Healing the sick, lame, migraines, growing limbs - normal. Miracles signs and wonders all point to the Kingdom. It's so evident here the high value of preaching the gospel accompanied by a demonstration of it's power (Mark 16:15-18). We embrace the fact that we are hosts of His presence, it's our duty and obligation,and it's walked out and seen in ways so supernaturally and powerfully that many community churches we've grown up in and use to, is so unaccustomed to, because it's not comfortable or confined to a certain set of guidelines to make sure everyone is comfortable. God isn't afraid of our comfort zones. The less we put Him in a box and believe He should come only in ways we are okay with, the more He will express Himself creatively and powerfully beyond our frames of religion and freely. We often feel like we have to defend God and make sure we're able to explain Him or cover for the things He does, so we only allow Him to come in ways the world or social "christian" norm will understand, but personally, I was unexplainable experiences with God. He is so beyond our comprehension and understanding. And it's ridiculous to think the God of the universe nee us to cover and explain everything He does. Did you know He wants to do not only that He has in the Bible, but come in even more ways than that. The Holy Spirit has come upon us so that we can do all that His son did, and greater. He's unlimited. He's never-ending. He's in-exaggeratable.

    Still on the hunt for jobs. An amazing testimony is in the making. He's never late. His timing is not ours. He's the good Father and provides for His children. He responds in love and nothing less. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" (Mat 7:9-11)
Ask and you shall receive  He wants to provide for His children! It isn't holier to live in poverty than to not! But I'm learning the balance of knowing I have to also then reach for those things. He will make opportunities available, and I need to have the courage and faith to go get and receive it! Would appreciate prayers for that and financial breakthrough, provision, miracles, jobs all of it, as far as living costs and tuition. I hear testimony after testimony every single day of financial breakthroughs and craaaaazy miracles, and when these things happen within our revival groups, that person will release the testimony and pray over all those desiring to receive, and our breakthroughs become each others. It's amazing. And it's not just confined to finances, for example it can also be healing - physically, emotionally, mentally. I could go on for hours telling testimonies of how the Lord has redeemed restored and given breakthrough just within my Revival Group alone. We are taking back all the enemy has stolen.

    Please don't hesitate to email me or comment with questions or letting me know more what you'd like to hear about :) Love and miss you all. Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment